Real Estate Exam study guide

If you haven't seen from my Instagram stories, I've been working on a new journey in real estate. I had to do three things:
1. Purchase and complete a 75-salesperson course.
2. I had to take the schools final exam and pass.
3. Schedule my state real estate exam and pass.

I was a little nervous on taking the first exam because I had already heard it was 75 questions about everything. Some people were failing on their first try. But I studied for two weeks straight and played it back in audio over and over again in the background. I passed with 72/75! I did a lot of memorizing and making sure I knew the equations. The study guide I used made the difference. For the state exam, the study guide is a little longer. Because the tests are different and you never know which one you're going to take I recommend you attempt remembering as much as possible. It's all about repetition and relating the key terms to something similar. I have created a guide based on my 75 hour course and exam questions I've seen on different versions of the test. Also, the basics.

Ex:

158. The practice in which real estate brokers guide prospective home buyers towards or away from certain neighborhoods based on their race.

  • Steering

159. What is convincing owners to sell/lease property by telling them a particular group of people are moving into the area called?

  • Blockbusting

160. A banker decides not to lend in a community because of the infusion of people of a particular race, religion, or nationality is known as?

  • Redlining


Buy Study Guide Here

Hope it helps a few of you guys out there!



Comments

Popular Posts