Turning 25

I've reached the quarter-of-a-century mark in my life. It may not seem like a lot and sure I have many years ahead of me but the days right before my birthday felt a little odd. It's hard to explain but I feel different than I did before. Not much has changed but it's made me analyze my goals a little different. I could think about them a little clearer and less emotional.
It's been six years since I graduated high school. In that time I've thought a lot about what my "thing" was. I experimented new jobs, a lot of people have came and left, I signed up for background actor gigs haha...I did a little bit of everything. I am cherishing my experiences and struggles because I've done alright for 25. I think I am a little more prepared for hardships, have learned the value of saving and have managed to survive on my own.
This year I plan on traveling more, tapping into my creative side (I loved painting years ago) and SAVING. 
Now, does anyone know what it feels like turning 30? Prepare me for it.
#InternationalWomensDay XOXO,

J.

Comments

Popular Posts