Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat.

What is sleep? Well, it's that nice feeling moment you close your eyes and rest your body. We hate going to sleep early and hate waking up early. I have't quite appreciated sleep as much as I have 2016. When I was 19 my nights turned to days. There was nothing like ending the night at 6 a.m. to rush on the subway home to get ready and go straight to my job. Oh the days. I tried that once this past year and let me tell you getting out of bed was NOT easy. Waking up in the mornings was never an issue till I lose sleep. It brings out a very sarcastic and rude B people do not want to see. Aside from all of that losing too much sleep can cause drastic changes to your body. 

According Business Insider, here's a list of sleeping habits "unsuccessful" people have:

  • Forgetting to plan the next day.
  • Not reflecting before going to bed.
  • Skipping showers and brushing your teeth before bed.
  • Drinking coffee after 2 p.m.
  • Not keeping regular sleep hours.
  • Loss of sleep.
  • Late night snacks. - (I don't agree with that one.) 

 A little sleep goes a long way. 



Comments

Popular Posts