Post- Election Stress Disorder?

         There are many of us who've had a hard time accepting that our president is now Donald Trump. I'm almost sure this election had everyone talking about it. The TV's were on at work, college classes, laundry mats, tweets were flying left and right..EVERYWHERE! All that can be done now is hope for the best. I do not think he was the right candidate but I guess he has gotten to the point where there is no going back and it's time to take it serious.
         I think the media had everyone fooled. Hillary was almost surely going to become the 1st female president. So we thought. Days after this whole election thing schools are still giving counseling for the stress this whole election has caused. But I do not think its of that severity to give students days off either. As a student, of course I don't mind receiving the "class is cancelled" e-mail but I think we should also be strong in the sense that we have to learn to deal with all the stress on our own.
So fellow millennials STAY STRONG!

Comments

Popular Posts